Connect with us

CP2124P - U0707E

Discussion in 'Datasheets, Manuals and Component Identification' started by Miguel Lopez, Jun 19, 2013.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Miguel Lopez

Miguel Lopez

Jan 25, 2012
    Hello everyone

I'm looking for the datasheet of an IC with the markings CP2124P and U0707E. Don't know which of them is the IC type. I have not found them in "alldatasheet.com" using both markings.

It might be something similar to LM324 or LM339, cause it is the IC present in a fridge protector.

Any help welcome

Thanks

Miguel López

2. shrtrnd

shrtrnd

Jan 15, 2010
    I couldn't Google it.
    Is there a manufacturer's logo on it?
    What type of package is it? (Surface Mount, or something else?)

3. Miguel Lopez

Miguel Lopez

Jan 25, 2012
    Package is DIP14.

[​IMG]

Sorry, I don't remember if it has any manufacturer logo. I have it at home, I will check today

4. shrtrnd

shrtrnd

Jan 15, 2010
    Off the top of my head, the only company I know of with a 'CP' Prefix, was Harris Semiconductor. In 1999 Harris sold their semiconductor division to Intersil.
    That may explain the difficulty in finding info on your IC.
    It may be easier to find data on the chip when we know the manufacturer for certain.

5. (*steve*)

(*steve*) ¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd Moderator

Jan 21, 2010
    It might also be useful if you can determine what the power and ground pins are (or candidates for them) and any other pin functions you can.

6. Miguel Lopez

Miguel Lopez

Jan 25, 2012
    Here a picture of the IC in the PCB. The only other marking is ICF in front of the IC type.

I will try to check what pins are connected to both VCC and GND,

Attached Files:

7. shrtrnd

shrtrnd

Jan 15, 2010
    Looks like a tough one to find.
    Any possibility of contacting the equipment manufacturer, and asking for info?
    It might be proprietary markings for the equipment manufacturer.
    If ICF is the manufacturer, it must be a very small company; I can't find that logo anywhere.

8. Miguel Lopez

Miguel Lopez

Jan 25, 2012
    I will study the PCB. If it looks like a quad OpAmp IC (LM324 type) I will simply replace it with one LM324 to see what happen. Wish me luck. :D

Ask a Question