Connect with us

Cool idea, but have no idea where to start

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by JEguitars, Oct 29, 2012.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. JEguitars


    Oct 29, 2012
    I am wanting to make a circuit that goes between the two humbuckers in this guitar, that can alternate the output between them by flipping a switch, the one in the bridge has volume then fades into the neck pickup making it have full volume back to fading into the bridge and so on.
    Here is a schematic of the current wiring.
    Anyone have any idea where I should start?
  2. ryan1835


    Oct 29, 2012
    dont you just need the switch in the middle position and vary the volume on the two pots?
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day