Connect with us

converting tv channels

Discussion in 'Electronic Repair' started by Leo Tick, Jul 13, 2004.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Leo Tick

    Leo Tick Guest

    Though this is not stricly a repair question it is close.
    Where can I buy/build a device for converting tv chasnnels
    180-160 to ch 3. The vcr players that I see only go to
    130 or so. Is there some simple way to do this?
  2. Sofie

    Sofie Guest

  3. Art

    Art Guest

    And it will cost a nominal fee applied to your cable bill.
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day