Connect with us


Discussion in 'Electronic Basics' started by diego, Oct 8, 2004.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. diego

    diego Guest

    audio _____ | ?????????? |______coaxial
    video _____| black box |

    Somebody Helps me about how is do the black box.
  2. Guest

    You can do this with an op-amp haveing these minimum specification:
    Video needs 10-30 MHz bandwidth, 1 Vpp, 75 ohm impedance.
    Audio -""- 20-20k Hz --""--, 1 Vpp, 50k ohm --""--.
  3. Jajal

    Jajal Guest

    The "Black Box" you are looking for is called "RF MODULATOR" is available at
    store near you such as Walmart, Kmart or RadioShack. This device will
    convert the RCA Audio and Video signals to coaxial signals which you can
    view on channel 3 or channel 4 of your Television.

Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day