Connect with us

Connector Labeling

Discussion in 'CAD' started by Tod Adamson, Jul 31, 2006.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Tod Adamson

    Tod Adamson Guest

    When labeling a connector with a site name when do you use "P" as in P1 or
    "J" as in J1. I have also seen "E" used. If anyone could explain these
    labels, I would be greatly appreciative.

    Thanks and regards,

  2. I usually use "J" for a panel-mounted connector of either sex, but
    sometimes will use "P" for a male connector and "J" for female.
  3. Tod Adamson

    Tod Adamson Guest


    Thank you very much for your answer. It makes sense to me. I quests "E" is
    for a jumper field.

Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day