Connect with us

Connector identification

Discussion in 'Electronic Design' started by Ken Moffett, Apr 17, 2006.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Ken Moffett

    Ken Moffett Guest

    I need to find panel mount mates for some old blood pressure transducer

    This style connector was common back in the '70's and 80's, I think on H-P
    physiologic monitors. I want to say they were Cannon, but I can't find
    anything in the ITT/Cannon web site that's even close. I would just
    replace the connectors, but inside each connector is a load (7 or 8)
    obviously hand-selected zero/sensitivity compensating resistors that are
    potted. I had to destroy one to find this out.

    Thanks in advance to all you "old" biomedical technical types.
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day