Connect with us

connecting spa bubbler

Discussion in 'Electronic Repair' started by michlbly13, Sep 6, 2005.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. michlbly13

    michlbly13 Guest

    how is this part attach to a hottub
  2. James Sweet

    James Sweet Guest

    Are you refering to an air pump, an ozonator, or some other device? I'm not
    familiar with the term bubbler.
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day