Connect with us

Conductive Rubber

Discussion in 'Electronic Basics' started by Thot, May 28, 2005.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Thot

    Thot Guest

    Have anybody heard of conductive rubber?
    It changes its resistance when you stretch or push on it.
    Anibody knows where I can find some sample?


  2. Mick Sharpe

    Mick Sharpe Guest

    Look for Quantum Tunnelling Composite (QTC). Maplin sell it in the UK
    ( as patches (N18BU) and also as co-axial cable (N19BU).
  3. Rich Grise

    Rich Grise Guest

    19,600 English hits here:"conductive+rubber"

    You're Welcome. :)

  4. Thot

    Thot Guest


    I placed an order, I should receive the item soon!

Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day