Connect with us

Computer Keyboard/Mouse/Monitor/SPEAKER switch???

Discussion in 'Electronic Basics' started by Danny Hoskins, Jun 10, 2005.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Hey all,

    Scoping around ebay for a switch that allows both my computers to share
    all the external hardware (the printer is shared on the network)...I can
    find a switches for keyboard/mouse/monitor but none include speaker pass
    throughs. I post here because this even sounds like it might be an easy
    thing for a beginning electronics hobbiest to build/make. If anyone
    knows where I can find one or where I might even find a schematic for
    such a thing please let me know...I'd like to take care of this ASAP.

  2. Rich Grise

    Rich Grise Guest

    Just invest $6.00 in another pair of amplified speakers. These days,
    computers ship with speakers built in - that's what those flying leads
    sticking out the back are for.

  3. Lord Garth

    Lord Garth Guest

    You can connect the line out of computer #1 to the line in of computer #2.
    Computer #2 is connected to the speakers.
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day