Connect with us

Component identification

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Repair' started by Nemo1956, Aug 1, 2017.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Nemo1956


    Sep 5, 2016
    Can anyone help me identify this component.
    The unit is a HP E4438B signal generator that has an un levelled fault.
    I have located the problem in the A9 (output board) unit.
    The component has an ID of H1 on it and its location number is Q1800 on the PCB.
    I think this is some sort of MOSFET/AMP device but I need a replacement or equivalent one.
    Has anyone found these devices or know of a replacement?
  2. kellys_eye


    Jun 25, 2010
    Schematic? Photo? Link even?

    We are always will to assist but you can;t seriously expect us to go and find 'everything' we need when you have it right at hand?
  3. davenn

    davenn Moderator

    Sep 5, 2009
    gosh, thought I had already responded to this thread with the same request
  4. Nemo1956


    Sep 5, 2016
    I have found a replacement now thanks.
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day