Connect with us

compaction mode in flash devices

Discussion in 'Electronic Design' started by kitcha, Jan 11, 2006.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. kitcha

    kitcha Guest

    i would like to know whats meant by compaction in flash devices. Theres
    something called depleted bits.What does it stand for???
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day