Connect with us

Communication between RLM100 UHF RFID module and AVR microControllers

Discussion in 'Microcontrollers, Programming and IoT' started by EBRAH, Jun 21, 2015.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. EBRAH

EBRAH

Jul 2, 2014
    I have an RLM100 UHF RFID module. I searched a lot, but I didn't found anything useful that explain how I can use this modules. I mean the only thing that I understand so far it that this modules use UART protocol to communicate with the MCU, but I need a list of commands that it support, right?

May I ask you to share me in your experiences with these kind of modules? Does they have an standard list of commands or something, or I must gain a more complete data sheet? If so, where I can find it? Why it is not available on the Internet?

All I want to do is reading a tag and storing its number(?) in the MCU EEPROM.

2. jayanthd

jayanthd

Jul 4, 2015
    I have not worked with UHF RFID but I have worked with RFID Card readers. I have interfaced them to PIC and AVR microcontrollers using UART and have read the data given by the RFID reader when card is placed near the Antenna of the reader. I have written code to check if correct tag is received and control devices based on it. If you provide datasheet of the UHF RFID Card reader then I can help you more. I mainly write code in mikroC PRO PIC, AVR 8051 Compilers. If needed I will write a code for you using mikroC PRO PIC Compiler.

Ask a Question