Connect with us

Coax Security Harness

Discussion in 'Electronic Design' started by David R, Dec 7, 2003.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. David R

    David R Guest

    My cable company put a security harness around the mail terminator so
    that I can't unscrew it. It's round and swivels. Some sort of
    special tool is needed to get in there and unscrew it. What's that
    tool called and where can I get one.

    I want to relocate this without paying the cable company big bucks to
    come to the house.
  2. John Larkin

    John Larkin Guest

    A Dremel with a cutoff wheel works wonders on stuff like this.

  3. David R

    David R Guest

    You watched too many episodes of "HOME IMPROVEMENTS" I'm guessing.

    It's called a Coax Wrench and it costs a lot less than that Dremel.
    Found it on the net. Happy trails.
  4. Mac

    Mac Guest

    *I* thought it was a pretty good answer. ;-)

Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day