Connect with us

Circuit needed for testing SCR's

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by cyclops_406, Apr 22, 2011.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. cyclops_406

cyclops_406

Apr 22, 2011
    Hi, I use test a SCR so I need testing circuits for the SCR plz help me if anybody have...

2. poor mystic

poor mystic

Apr 8, 2011
    Time for a new thread, Cyclops!

Hi Cyclops
    it's easy enough to test an SCR, but you will be better off starting a new thread. New threads, for a new topic, are started off when someone has a fresh question to ask of the forum. I'm sure a moderator will soon come along and help us all by moving this little conversation into a new thread.
    In the meantime, it'd be good for you to get ready to tell us what the specifications of the SCR are and what current and voltage, and what kind of load, are to be switched.
    If I were to design a test circuit I'd also want to know if I was to test a device that might be faulty, or whether my test circuit was only needed to confirm which leg was which.

Ask a Question