Connect with us

Choosing a complementary transistors pair for a class B amplifier

Discussion in 'Datasheets, Manuals and Component Identification' started by AliasZ50, Mar 16, 2018.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. AliasZ50

AliasZ50

Apr 29, 2017
    I need some transistors to make a 2 watt, 8 ohm sound amplifier , any advice?

2. AliasZ50

AliasZ50

Apr 29, 2017
    and i need them to be cheap ;_;

3. kellys_eye

kellys_eye

Jun 25, 2010
    Go to any major component suppliers website and use their parametric search facilities to make your choice and get the devices listed in order of price.

hevans1944 likes this.
  4. dave9

dave9

Mar 5, 2017
    Might be cheapest to get something off ebay, taking whatever you can find even if they're massive overkill for a mere 2W. Then again a discreet design for 2W seems like overkill to me too, instead of some ready to roll chipamp IC with the transistors already in it.

You can get a whole amp board for less than $2 USD delivered world-wide which could be less than postage alone costs to mail anything from an electronics supplier.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fr...plifier&rt=nc&LH_BIN=1&_trksid=p2045573.m1684

hevans1944 likes this.
Ask a Question