Maker Pro
Maker Pro

cheap handheld oscilloscope ?

westnorth

Sep 14, 2012
I need record the data(the values of data, not the waveform) for a long time,usually 3or4 hours,but mostly handheld oscilloscope have not this function.
I know fluke's handheld oscilloscope is good choice,but it's too expensive for me.
I need a cheap handheld oscilloscope,who can give me suggestions?

CocaCola

Apr 7, 2012
The DSO Nano v2 might do the trick, it's open source so there are lots of third party firmwares that have different features, and you could even tweak it just for you needs if you want... Not the most fancy or full featured oscilloscope but it's very cost friendly...

westnorth

Sep 14, 2012
The DSO Nano v2 might do the trick, it's open source so there are lots of third party firmwares that have different features, and you could even tweak it just for you needs if you want... Not the most fancy or full featured oscilloscope but it's very cost friendly...

thanks for your reply, I have found the Nano v2 in Google. It's really cheap, but not I need.
I need oscilloscope and DMM function, and maybe trend plot function.The Nano v2 only have 1M bandwidth which is too small.
thanks again for your reply.

CocaCola

Apr 7, 2012
thanks for your reply, I have found the Nano v2 in Google. It's really cheap, but not I need.
I need oscilloscope and DMM function, and maybe trend plot function.The Nano v2 only have 1M bandwidth which is too small.
thanks again for your reply.

Why don't you list all the specifications you need upfront so that those that might reply are not wasting their time taking stabs in the dark? Adding more and more limitations with each post isn't helpful either unless you actually define why it won't work... For example "1M bandwidth which is too small" that's great to know, but what kind of bandwidth do you actually need would be much more helpful...

westnorth

Sep 14, 2012
I need two channels oscilloscope function with about 50Mhz bandwidth.
multimeter basic function
something just like trend plot function.
that's all.

elect

Sep 14, 2012
I need two channels oscilloscope function with about 50Mhz bandwidth.
multimeter basic function
something just like trend plot function.
that's all.
Handheld scope with 60M scope and DMM function is normal.
But the trend plot is a special function.
I will try to find something fit for you.