Connect with us

Changing compromised Login details?

Discussion in 'Announcements, Suggestions & Feedback' started by FuZZ1L0G1C, Oct 28, 2018.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. FuZZ1L0G1C

FuZZ1L0G1C

Mar 25, 2014
    Due to a recent spate of trespassing / burglaries by a neighbor, I suspect that my account details have been compromised.
    On my computer desk at home, I had a list of all forums / websites containing my details, to compensate for my forgetting these.
    This includes real name, website, mail url, login username, and login password.
    I therefore request that I be allowed to change security login details of my account.
    Thank you. Clive.
    (I am compiling a full report (with security footage) for the police / lawyers / investigators to nail this trash-bag).

2. davenn

davenn Moderator

Sep 5, 2009
    Hi Clive

you can change your password any time you like :)

is there something else you wanted to do ?

Dave

3. Ian

Ian Administrator

Aug 23, 2006
    If you go to the username menu on the top right of each page, you'll see a dropdown which allows you to update all of your options/preferences.

For example, this page can be used to change your password: https://www.electronicspoint.com/account/security

davenn likes this.
Ask a Question