Connect with us

Change over switch

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by myoldhk, Jul 15, 2010.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. myoldhk

myoldhk

Jul 15, 2010
    Hi,
    Im hoping that someone can help!

I have 6 wires left and 6 wires on the right of my spektrum Dx7 tx for my helicopters. Im looking at setting up a switch to change the 6 left to 6 right and visa versa.
    I ve looked and emailed, and everyones just sales people at all the suppliers. Even Jacar, "thats all what we have" is their answer.helpful but no idea.

So Left 6 swap to right 6and visa versa. I can find a 6 pole double throw switch but that take up room and need to have two of them I DONT KNOW!!!!

Some sort of flip switch small????????

ANY IDEAS PPL WOULD BE A GREAT HELP

2. shrtrnd

shrtrnd

Jan 15, 2010
    Don't know what country you're in, but there are a lot of very small toggle switches out there. C&K, Alcoswitch, Tyco, .... if you're in a bind for available space, you might consider a microswitch assembly. Don't give up, try looking for what you need at other suppliers, that might not be close to you.

Ask a Question