Maker Pro
Maker Pro

chaining blends

darren adcock

Sep 26, 2016
"chaining blends" is that correct. I would like to be able to blends between modules. I am used to making the mini blend circuit (I tend to always have these components in). I have drawn a block diagram I would like to know if this is correct please? or alternative approaches?

Thanks

http://i.imgur.com/6ENKOG9.jpg

darren adcock

Sep 26, 2016
oh ok. I thought this is how i was meant to draw this, I am learning. Is it that incorrect?

darren adcock

Sep 26, 2016
to explain. blend 1 and two are both "mini blends. IN goes to signal in (from jack tip and effect in) the lines coming out of blends are from the blend circuit, via a 10uk cap and the drain from jfet (j201).

Effect 1 is a voice changer.... effect 2 is a echo/delay.

In is signal in

out is signal out

r1 and r2 are 10k pots.

If that helps?

Audioguru

Sep 24, 2016
You cannot use a diode or a zener diode to pass audio.
I think you want to blend the input with effect 1 then when r1 is adjusted to the left its output will be the input, or when r1 is adjusted to the right output will be effect 1, or adjusted to any mid position for a blend of the two.

Then you want r2 added so that when it is adjusted to the left its output is the output of blend 1, when it is to the right its output is blend 1 with effect 2, or adjusted to any mid position for a blend of the two????

A buffer is needed between the two blends.

Attachments

• blends.png
    blends.png
    28.7 KB · Views: 39