Maker Pro
Maker Pro

casio touch screen watch 1553 - 100

Don Booth

May 24, 2015
I have this watch and have lost the 3 contact springs in the watch two short ones and a long one that tells the watch it is closed. springs are very small 1/62 inch wide with a brass contact point on them. one is about 1 " long, the others are 1/4 " long. the watch works after a f ashen. it does display the time, but the icons do not. I am thinking because the watch thinks it still open thats the problem I don't where to get these springs or if they could be made?

poor mystic

Apr 8, 2011
:)
I can only suggest another broken watch, unless you want to employ an engineer and have your springs made especially.

Don Booth

May 24, 2015
I have posted one this before, I have lost the 3 springs that control the sound and tells the watch it is closed, so far no one seems to have them, not even Casio, One person said they will have to be made, I am not sure what the dimensions of the springs only that they seem to be 1/32 and 1/64 in dim. i/4" in length and 1 inch in length. I don't know what they are made of, one looked like copper,wound loose, the other stainless ?, wound tight, almost like a very small guitar string.
Would any one happen to know this information on dimensions and type of metal?

BUMP

Last edited by a moderator:

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
I have moved you new post to your old thread ... you should have just done a "bump" :)

as with the last time you posted, you didn't give any pics. As a result most people ( including me) probably
have absolutely no idea what you are referring to

Dave