Connect with us

Can't find resistor

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Repair' started by Fixelectronics, Aug 26, 2013.

1. Fixelectronics

Fixelectronics

Aug 26, 2013
    Hey all, first time poster. I am fixing a 3 phase charger at work for out electric go carts
    We just got these new chargers. I used to repair our modules on our old ones all the time. When we go these they were good for a few months. We had one burn some components but, I can't seem to find them. One is a wirewound resistor. On the top it says Royal 751 9w-s100 and the ohm symbol. But, I can't find it anywhere.

2. davenn

davenn Moderator

Sep 5, 2009
    Hi there
    welcome to the forums :)

most likely a 9W 100 Ohm resistor

you haven't said what country you are in ... fill it in in your profile ... it helps others that are trying to help you

Mouser electronics have 100 Ohm 10W resistors

that's just one version they have many others

Dave

3. elebish

elebish

Aug 16, 2013
    Be careful of the types of wirewound resistors you use to replace the burned resistors. The originals could be low inductance types because of the frequencies used in switching type P.S. There is a company called "Royal Ohm". Try www.legacydistribution.co.uk
    Without a schematic, I can't offer much help! Ed.

Ask a Question