Maker Pro
Maker Pro

cannot find datasheet 6HUI07501833 - BC004 busch charger chip

michelstlouis

Oct 23, 2012
First I have a very limited knowledge in electronic,
There is a chip on my bosch BC004 charger, the charger is defective and I will check every component.
I cannot find any datasheet or any info for a chip that is on the board. I tried the ST web site, Google, bing... nothing with 2 days of research. I am always ending up on a chinese web site with crappy links.

the chip is a ST
First line : 6HUI07501833
Second line: GK4520MC

thanks for the help
Michel

Last edited:

michelstlouis

Oct 23, 2012
Picture will not help

Thanks for your reply CocaCola but there was some paint trace and some kind of varnish over the chip I had to scrape it off, it is very difficult to see the numbers I had to use a good magnifier and a flash light to see the numbers. But the numbers I gave are the right numbers.. if you think a picture is needed I can provide the photo.

Last edited:

CocaCola

Apr 7, 2012
Yes, pictures would help... We have no idea if this is a 3 pin device or a 100 pin device, a capacitor or an IC...

Chances are real good that it's a proprietary part or renumbered part as the only reference online is for hard to get or obsolete parts resources... You might have to navigate an obsolete and hard to get site and simply order a replacement or salvage one out of another good or broken unit, this isn't an uncommon practice for hard to find parts...

michelstlouis

Oct 23, 2012
here comes the picture

Get the picture ? :)

Hope this will help

Attachments

• P1020218.JPG
    P1020218.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 296

CocaCola

Apr 7, 2012
Well sadly at 16 pins and with no identification to be found, I'm going to place my money on it being a proprietary logic chip or at best an over the counter logic chip that has been rebranned... Sadly in both cases unless the manufacture clues you into what it does and what it's for you are pretty much out of luck... The good thing is that several of the obsolete vendors I saw listed the device as a DIP 16 and that is in fact what it is, so they are likely the correct chip, probably time to get a RFQ if you think it's defunct...

michelstlouis

Oct 23, 2012
What is a RFQ

What is a RFQ ? I think that I will have to buy a replacement battery charger at 70$
this is such a waste of money:mad:

thanks anyway for you time is is verry kind of you.

CocaCola

Apr 7, 2012
What is a RFQ ?

Request for Quote from one off the many sites that have the chip for sale...

I think that I will have to buy a replacement battery charger at 70$
this is such a waste of money:mad:

Or just contact one of the sites that has this chip for sale and see how much it cost to get one...