Connect with us

Can u solve this op amp ?

Discussion in 'Electronics Homework Help' started by Zeeshan Sajid, May 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Scroll to continue with content
  1. Zeeshan Sajid

Zeeshan Sajid

May 12, 2016
    I have inserted a file. Please specify type of op amp and provide solution. I need complete solution and of course you have to do it for free. Your time and work will be really appreciated.. Thank you so much if u can help me solve this

Attached Files:

2. Zeeshan Sajid

Zeeshan Sajid

May 12, 2016
    Kindly provide accurate formula for calculating V out in this circuit.. No guess please..

3. davenn

davenn Moderator

Sep 5, 2009
    so how about you showing what you have learnt so far about Op-amps ?

we are not going to just supply direct answers, you need to make an effort

Dave

Ian likes this.
  4. Zeeshan Sajid

Zeeshan Sajid

May 12, 2016
    Dave[/QUOTE]
    I have tried alot of options and formulas but i dont know what is correct one?? Friend of mine told me its voltage follower...but i have not seen op amp like this before.. I am not expert in op amp so if u knw exactly what type this is .. It will help me alot

5. (*steve*)

(*steve*) ¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd Moderator

Jan 21, 2010
    why don't you start from the basics of assuming that Vout = a * (V+ - V-) and work from there.

6. Zeeshan Sajid

Zeeshan Sajid

May 12, 2016

Sir can u just tell me what type it is??

7. (*steve*)

Jan 21, 2010
    we will help you with your homework but we won't do it for you.

hevans1944 and Ian like this.
  8. Zeeshan Sajid

Zeeshan Sajid

May 12, 2016
    Ok.. Thanx any ways for all HELP

9. (*steve*)

Jan 21, 2010
    No problems. Thanks for your DEMANDS.

10. ramussons

ramussons

Jun 10, 2014
    as Steve said, work backwards.

Assume the output voltage is Vo.
    Workout the voltages at the + and - terminals, and the currents flowing in the resistors.

11. hevans1944

hevans1944 Hop - AC8NS

Jun 21, 2012
    The problem states it is an ideal op-amp. You won't find one of those anywhere, so using a simulator is not going to solve your problem unless you create a sim model with ideal op-amp characteristics. An ideal op-amp has zero bias current, zero differential offset voltage between the inverting and non-inverting inputs, infinite open-loop gain, infinite bandwidth, zero output impedance, and infinite output voltage swing with infinite slew rate at any load current. It is also unconditionally stable with any closed-loop negative feedback network applied to it.

Most of us here get by with commercially available op-amps that are bit more fussy and far from ideal. Sorry about your luck and current lack of circuit analysis skills.

12. hevans1944

hevans1944 Hop - AC8NS

Jun 21, 2012
    Also really sorry about @Zeeshan Sajid's attitude. Perhaps we have a language/cultural problem and not an electronic problem?

If I were a moderator, I would have closed this thread after post #8.

13. davenn

davenn Moderator

Sep 5, 2009

I was just waiting to see if he would come back with some answers to questions on what he has discovered /learnt so far
    but responses have been lacking .... was giving the OP a fair and reasonable chance :)

so yes
    Thread now closed

hevans1944 and (*steve*) like this.
Ask a Question