Connect with us

Can I please get these components identified

Discussion in 'Datasheets, Manuals and Component Identification' started by shatterstar, Jul 16, 2009.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. shatterstar


    Jul 15, 2009
    Hi, im not very good with electronics, but if i can find out what these two components are, i could easily replace them. If i could get the part numbers of proper replacement from Mouser Electronics or similar that would be fantastic. Thank you and the two parts in question are linked below. And the second pic measures 926ohm, if that helps.



    Note: Add hXXp:// to the front of the links, replace the XX with tt.
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day