Connect with us

Can anyone find a IC for this please?

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by Nancy sweet, Mar 30, 2013.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Nancy sweet

    Nancy sweet

    Mar 30, 2013
    Hello Everyone,

    I am designing a circuit for my academic project.

    I am urgently in need of a IC for a Current controlled Oscillator (CCO) for the input range

    4-20mA and a IC for a voltage controlled oscillator (VCO) for the input range 0-10V with

    square wave frequency output range 0-50Hz.

    Please can you help me in finding the IC's for the above and assist me.

    Thank You in advance
  2. duke37


    Jan 9, 2011
    The LM331N is a voltage to frequency convertor.
    You will need to condition the signals to supply the LM331N.
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day