Connect with us

Camera with recording facility

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by psycosis, Jun 13, 2011.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. psycosis

psycosis

Jun 13, 2011
    Hello,

My first post and i am after some advice.

I had the idea that i wanted to build a stump camera, and i have purchased a few small cameras with recording facilities from HK. There are a few minor issues i now face.

Battery life is usually only 1 hour, it needs to be more.
    32GB will most likely suffice for the recording, but this only seems to be on cameras with poor resolution.
    Dimensions are important because it needs to fit in a cricket stump.
    i need a mic and lights on the back and an easy way to turn it off/on.

Some of these are easy to overcome, but its the complete package thats a pain. Getting the mic extended, and the lights, power switch etc..
    I think this is likely beyond me and i amy need to get someone to build it for me.

I was toying with trying to encase it in plastic and get someone to rapid prototype a comtainer for me, then this can screw in.

Anyone have any ideas about this in general. If someone fancied adjusting some bits for me that would help, my soldering isn't really upto much these days.

Ask a Question