Connect with us

Calibration of temperature sensor

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Repair' started by steve_venkat, May 26, 2017.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. steve_venkat

steve_venkat

May 22, 2017
    Hai,i'm using SIKA electronics's MH175 to find the temperature in oven....

Their is an some different in meter when combined with thermometer....They provided two PRESET on the top of the device....When i tuned it the values are changing.I dono why they provided two PRESET f

2. Bluejets

Bluejets

Oct 5, 2014
    If you read the pdf of the meter I think you will find the reason behind any calibration requirements.

3. steve_venkat

steve_venkat

May 22, 2017
    I saw in datasheet I can't find why they given like that...

4. shrtrnd

shrtrnd

Jan 15, 2010
    I looked at the company website, I'd contact them directly to ask technical questions about your specific requirement.
    As near as I can tell from your description, you're wondering why there are two presets.
    I'd use the company 'contact' selection to ask specifically about your requirement, but my guess would be for the user to monitor temperature within a desired range.
    Only the most expensive ovens built for it, will maintain a specific set temperature. AN oven temperature usually fluctuates in practical use. So I would THINK the presets would be to allow you to monitor a specific temperature that you want, within plus or minus a specific number of degrees, preset into your instrument(?)
    But that's just my guess, and the manufacturer response would clarify your question for certain.

5. Bluejets

Bluejets

Oct 5, 2014
    The unit is for use with many and varied sensors.

Ask a Question