Connect with us

Buy microprocessor and microcontroller

Discussion in 'Microcontrollers, Programming and IoT' started by rangaeeee, Mar 9, 2012.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. rangaeeee

rangaeeee

Mar 9, 2012
    Hi,

I recently started a hobbies doing small projects I require microcontroller, microporocessor and few common IC. I would like to know where i can buy all these things. If it is online it will be better. I am from bangalore, india.

2. donkey

donkey

Feb 26, 2011
    goto google. google is your friend.

search for electronic stores around you, whenever i buy I like seeing the product, because there are some online places that have no return policy and they can take for ever to deliver.

Another thing you need is a way to program you microcontroller, research into that as well.
    here in Australia I use Jaycar for everything, In England I here they use radio shack. in the US there are heaps of stores, but you must research for them to get the best one for you

3. (*steve*)

(*steve*) ¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd Moderator

Jan 21, 2010
    I've used http://futurlec.com in the past, not sure if they ship to India though -- although I can't see why not.

We have other members from India, maybe one of them can report who they use.

Ask a Question