Connect with us

buttons for PCB mount Tactile switches

Discussion in 'Electronic Components' started by Mook Johnson, Feb 27, 2007.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Mook Johnson

    Mook Johnson Guest

    All of the nicele manufactured designs I've see put the small square snap
    action tactile buttons (little silver ones with the black rubber button) on
    the PCB and the button part you push is just a plastic mechanism with a rod
    behind it to push in the black rubber piece when the button on the panel is

    This gives a nice click-click tactile feedback. Where can I find the
    plastic mechanism that drives teh pcb mounted tactile button. I don't know
    the name of the mechanism so I'm havine a hard time searching for it.

    OR alternatively, who knows of a 1/4" - 1/2" panel mount button (preferably
    round) that has low travel and snap action for tactile feedback. The
    plunger can't protrude too far out passed the body or it might get damaged.

  2. TT_Man

    TT_Man Guest

    Rapid electronics do them.
    There are a number of switches and buttons here...
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day