Maker Pro
Maker Pro

building radio control

farrokh

Oct 28, 2015
Dear all,

i'm beginner in electronics, and want to build a radio control (transmitter and receiver). can anybody help or advise me to start. tutorial or training movie or comment or any suggestion? thanks in advance.

Farrokh

hevans1944

Hop - AC8NS
Jun 21, 2012
Best to buy these ready-made. Even in China you can't make these cheaper than the Chinese manufacturers can.

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
Hi There Farrokh
welcome to EP :)

and you haven't said what for ??
voice ?, Data transfer? remote control ?

give us an idea on what you want to achieve and then kits/modules could be suggested :)

Dave

farrokh

Oct 28, 2015
Hi There Farrokh
welcome to EP :)

and you haven't said what for ??
voice ?, Data transfer? remote control ?

give us an idea on what you want to achieve and then kits/modules could be suggested :)

Dave

Thank you for you reply, i want to use it for control my model airplane. it is possible be expensive way but i intend to learn about and build it.

Bluejets

Oct 5, 2014
Systems for r/c aircraft need to be designed and built with many factors in mind, not to mention pleasing the people who control radio broadcasting.
Not the type of project for beginners in electronics.
In fact I doubt many of the well seasoned and very learned people in here would give building one a second thought.
Many ways to learn about the subject by reading the theory etc.

Martaine2005

May 12, 2015
Hi farrokh,
I would take the advice given above. BUT, if you insist on learning, learn with something that stays on the floor. Like a car first!
I don't know the frequencies for aircraft or cars in China. In UK we have 27mhz for cars and 35mhz for aircraft. Except now, they have changed to 2.4ghz. The original frequencies are still allowed.
Learn the basics of communication first. Then you can expand on channels, distance etc.
Have a good read of this tutorial about 27mhz comms. It has a parts list and schematic too.
Remember, you have to start somewhere:)

Martin