Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Build part list from schematic

agentruley

Jul 17, 2012
I have this schematic.
I did read the thread that said to look but that isn't my issue.
I need help creating a parts list.
You know, what i have to order online and what i have to pick up from radio shack to build this.
I usually deal with SMD and very small PCB applications and have not done something this size without a list in which i do not have.
LINRSCHM.GIF

CocaCola

Apr 7, 2012
Print this schematic out, get a piece of paper and start writing down components with values as you cross them off the schematic... When everything on the schematic is crossed off you have your parts list...

agentruley

Jul 17, 2012
well i have but there are some things that i do not understand or do not know what they are and YES i have googled it or tried to look it up but they do not make sense or dont have information on them.

KJ6EAD

Aug 13, 2011
Since it's not so much the creation of a bill of materials as component identification and specification you'll have to ask about individual parts that you don't know.

CocaCola

Apr 7, 2012
One thing I will caution you on, most of the people on this forum (as well as I'm sure forum policy written or not) will not help you build a device that is illegal in most jurisdictions without the proper broadcast licensing, this 100-140 Watt linear RF amplifier circuit falls into that category... If you feel the need to build this it might be best to invest in the $18 build manual from the company that designed it, that manual includes the complete parts list and component suppliers...