Maker Pro
Maker Pro

broken einhell garage opener

ionutif

Oct 23, 2009
I have an Einhell garage opener bgt 63. It seems that the switches that stop the whole mecanism, once the door has reached the set position, are broken. As a result the mecanism keeps working and forces the gate until it stops (because of this feature that shuts it down when forcing into an obstacle).
I verified if the switches worked by pressing them while the gate was moving, and there was no result.
I would like to know where I could find such switches (on the Internet), or at least if I could replace them with other devices.
Another problem with this door opener is the fact that only one remote controlling device works to both open and close it.
The other one either manages to close the door or only open it.
Tank you very much.

tinustrotyl

Jul 23, 2012
exchange the end switches on the main board...

Hello,

quite a late respons, but anyway. I have had the same trouble with this entrapment since 2009, but finally found the time and urgue to investigate the problem. It turns out that the end switches are marked wrongly in the circuit diagram and on the circuit board itself. I exchanged them both (the close switch is now connected to the last two pins, the open swicth is now connected to the two pins before them. This works...

Regards.

CocaCola

Apr 7, 2012
Likely way too late for the original poster, but it might very well be useful to the next person that comes across the post looking for help with an"Einhell garage opener bgt 63"... So all is not wasted...