Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Blind DVD Recorder or Special Remote?

roughshawd

Jul 13, 2020
At the close of C-Band satellite TV signals, I was really deep into those universal remotes for dish... I had one that ran nearly every device in my toad pad. Anyway, there were codes for nearly all devices. So my home studio has grown as a recourse to losing TV, and I found a cheap Sony DVD recorder to finally make my studio DVD! I am waiting for the bay to deliver the new remote, but in waiting wanted to test the universal remote codes on a spare remote I bought on accident for my big TV. I know that most of these devices have a special code that loads their sequencing into universal controls, but on this one, all I am getting is... "DVD3" !!! Ok.!

roughshawd

Jul 13, 2020
Anyone on this board have the remote code for the RDR-VX525 which allows a universal replacement remote to be used???

Delta Prime

Jul 29, 2020
. I know that most of these devices have a special code that loads their sequencing into universal controls, but on this one, all I am getting is... "DVD3" !!! Ok
You're okay! if you're in Southeast Asia. I think those are region codes.
These are the DVD region codes: Region 1 - Canada, the United States and U.S. territories.
Region 2 - Japan, Europe, South Africa, the Middle East (including Egypt) and Greenland.
Region 3 - Southeast Asia, and East Asia (including Hong Kong).
Turn your C-band DVD dish South. (Just kidding)