Connect with us

BK Precision Oscilloscopes

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by Entropy, Dec 17, 2008.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Entropy

Entropy

Dec 17, 2008
    I was considering purchasing the new BK Precision 2530 scope, and was wondering if they were a decent company, or any one here had any experience with them?

Thanks in advance for your time

2. neon

neon

Oct 21, 2006
    Yes they are good but personaly i would buy a tektronics [USED] for the same money. plenty of deals out there.

3. NickS

NickS

Apr 6, 2010
    Whatever you do don't get a LeCroy. They are absolutely fantastic and using one will ruin you for all other scopes. We have 2 of them now(at work) and it pains me to even think about how limited I used to be on my old DPO Tek scope(which I loved).

4. 55pilot

55pilot

Feb 23, 2010
    I doubt the guy from December 2008 is still reading the forum. Do a google on "necroposting" and then avoid doing it.

---55p

5. NickS

NickS

Apr 6, 2010
    For a topic as general as which scope to buy I see no harm in bumping. Entropy may not care anymore but somebody else very well may.

Ask a Question