Connect with us

Better late than never !!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by dashy1981, Oct 11, 2013.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. dashy1981

dashy1981

Jun 19, 2013
    Hi Everyone !!!!

This is not my first post, but have already been obliged with help by the senior members on this website :)
    https://www.electronicspoint.com/design-question-microcontroller-and-tip122-t261029.html#post1556074

So here goes my small intro :D
    I'm a electronics engineer by education but not by practice. Fortunately or unfortunately I in my first job itself moved into programming for embedded systems and till date after 10 yrs, still keep to do the same.

Out there when I was in college, I never could get into understanding things, rather focus was on getting the grades :D. But at my job more I programmed in C/assembly... more I was interested into the hardware details of circuits. But most of them were all digital parts, and whatever analog was there, it was too miniaturized. So I moved to hobby electronics... wich I still do but only now and then. But still I use circuits from magazines or from net and just assemble them. this does not give me much satisfaction.

This triggered me to join this forum, so that I can get insights of why its done like that... or why to use one particular component rather than the other.

Looking forward to get support as well as to help others with whatever limited knowledge I have about electronics :)

Dashy

2. (*steve*)

(*steve*) ¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd Moderator

Jan 21, 2010
    Hi Dashy,

Great to hear something about your background. I'm sure that you'll be able to help others with your theoretical background and it may even help you use some of the stuff you studied hard to learn :)

Ask a Question