Connect with us

Best way to amplify signal ?

Discussion in 'Hobby Electronics' started by fasfs, Nov 25, 2003.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. fasfs

    fasfs Guest

    For an F-type connection, which also adjustable amplification to vary the
    strength the signal. It should handle frequencies ranging from UHF-VHF.

    Can this be bought from Jaycar, Tandy or DSE ?

    Also what is the most common way to measure these signals?
  2. Ken Taylor

    Ken Taylor Guest

    I assume it's a pay-tv connection? You want a distribution amp for this -
    DSE have some but they may not be F-type connection, nor do I know the
    quality of them. However this is another source:

Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day