Connect with us

Beginner question : 555 timer pin 4

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by RhythMick, Nov 7, 2018.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. RhythMick

RhythMick

Nov 7, 2018
    Stripboard and Fritzing : that's quite a combination... they have the bridge rectifier part I'm using so I just left space.

Capture.JPG

2. RhythMick

RhythMick

Nov 7, 2018
    Really like Fritzing. After a few iterations I'm settling on a layout.

Capture.JPG

3. Audioguru

Audioguru

Sep 24, 2016
    Why does your stripboard use wires parallel with strips?? Then you cut those strips where they should not be cut.

4. RhythMick

RhythMick

Nov 7, 2018
    You're referring to the first orange wire I assume. Yes it's a little harder to follow when you only have the picture. The trimmer wiper feeds directly into pin 3 (1IN+), so I have to cut the rows above and below that.

I'm not denying there may be better configurations friend, I'm just a beginner at this.

5. RhythMick

RhythMick

Nov 7, 2018
    Actually I realise that my question has been answered and this is turning more into a project log. I'll create a new one and consider this question closed. STEVE - thanks a million for your help buddy.

Ask a Question