Connect with us

Basic Power Supply

Discussion in 'Power Electronics' started by sagar g nair, Jun 23, 2012.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. sagar g nair

sagar g nair

Jun 23, 2012
    hey can i get the idea about circuit diagram of basic automatic voltage reglator

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2012
  2. davenn

davenn Moderator

Sep 5, 2009
    hi there
    welcome to the forums :)

have given you your own thread, rather than hijacking some one elses

tell us a bit more about what you are trying to achieve.
    what is YOUR definition of an "automatic voltage regulator" ?

cheers
    Dave

3. (*steve*)

(*steve*) ¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd Moderator

Jan 21, 2010
    I would recommend that the OP google for circuits using the LM317 voltage regulator.

No mention is made of the output voltage(s) or current, or what will power it, so all I can be is very generic.

Look up this device and see if you can find circuits to meet your (unspecified) requirements.

Chat_ghosty, that circuit will give you about 10mA and relies on a 1V reference (and I'm not sure were you'll get that -- another regulator?)

4. (*steve*)

(*steve*) ¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd Moderator

Jan 21, 2010
    Chat_Ghosty, hijacking a thread that was created because someone else hijacked another thread has to be the ultimate in "I really don't care about threadjacking".

Post your circuit and requirements in your own thread and we will be pleased to answer. This one is for sagar g nair should they ever return.

Ask a Question