Connect with us

band pass filter

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by Weed, Oct 30, 2012.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Weed

Weed

Oct 30, 2012
    Hi all! Maybe someone have a circuit for bandpass filter. My interesting frequency is from 10KHz to 13.5KHz

2. GreenGiant

GreenGiant

Feb 9, 2012
    Try this
    see if that helps

3. Yoa01

Yoa01

Jun 18, 2012
    LOL!!

4. Weed

Weed

Oct 30, 2012
    Yes off coarse I will test all schematics from google till find one who will work. I just need working bandpass schematic

5. CocaCola

CocaCola

Apr 7, 2012
    RC bandpass filters are tried and true, you won't have to try all the schematics, you just need to calculate the values to use based on your needs and build one...

6. Harald Kapp

Harald Kapp Moderator Moderator

Nov 17, 2011
    No need to be sarcastic.

A Google search delivers a lot of bandpass circuits. Of course, because there is a schematic for (almost) every purpose. You'll have to find out which one suits your requirements.

You didn't give any information about your requirements and limits. As there are for example (to name only a few):
    - bandwidth / frequency range (an audio bandpass is constructed differently than an rf-bandpass)
    - signal levels
    - operating voltages
    - characteristic (bessel, butterworth, chebyshev, elliptic etc...)
    - roll-off and stop band attenuation
    - any limitations as to used circuit components

etc. etc.

7. Weed

Weed

Oct 30, 2012
    Need from 6 - 7.5kHz or 10-13kHz. It needs to check car gasoline detonation for Audi 20v turbo motors. I think the input signal will by pulse signal from 0 - 12 V

8. Harald Kapp

Harald Kapp Moderator Moderator

Nov 17, 2011
    Download this program . Enter your filter parameters. The program will show you the resulting schematic including all required component values.

Harald

9. Weed

Weed

Oct 30, 2012
    Can it's possible to build this tipe of filter on arduino base? The signal come from knock sensor ->

Ask a Question