Connect with us

Ballast ??

Discussion in 'Electronic Basics' started by Randy Gross, Nov 1, 2003.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Randy Gross

    Randy Gross Guest

    Try as I might, I can't find any reference to the principle of the
    transformer ballast. What I could gather is that it is a regulator of
    sorts. I'm thinking inductor. Could someone shed some light?
  2. JeffM

    JeffM Guest

Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day