Connect with us

b3.5 flanged lamp mount/socket

Discussion in 'Electronic Design' started by [email protected], May 18, 2013.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Guest

    Is there a socket available for the b3.5 flange type lamp? These are
    common in flashlights. Will be used on pwb.
  2. Jasen Betts

    Jasen Betts Guest

    "B3.5" seems to be the envelope shape. the base seems to be "P13.5"

    what does "pwb" mean?
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day