Connect with us

B&K 3017A Sweep Generator

Discussion in 'Datasheets, Manuals and Component Identification' started by Frankquip, Nov 3, 2018.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Frankquip

Frankquip

Nov 3, 2018
    I'm looking for a service manual for a B&K 3017A Sweep Function Generator. After purchasing one very reasonable on e-Bay, I realized it has no V/F (Sweep) output. This output is required to view the sweep pattern on a scope using the X-Y function for frequency response testing. I would like to tap the voltage from the sweep VCO circuit to a connector on the rear of the unit. Does anyone have any suggestions?
    Thanks
    frank

2. kellys_eye

kellys_eye

Jun 25, 2010
    Put on here as the original file in case the internet loses it!

Attached Files:

3. Frankquip

Frankquip

Nov 3, 2018
  4. 73's de Edd

73's de Edd

Aug 21, 2015
    Sir Frankquip . . . . .

Now with your newly acquired manuals schematic in hand . . .did you properly interpret that your installed BNC connector needs to be wired to PCB 409 connection "C" to tap off a sample of the tuning ramps waveform.? . . . . . for the Silly Scopes ext hoz drive input.

Pee Ess . . .how much munny was considered cheeeeep $25-50 or possibly, an insane $5, if bought from a layman.

73's de Edd

People can be divided into three groups:
    Those who make things happen, those who watch things happen, and those who wonder what the hell just happened ? ? ?

Richard9025 likes this.
Ask a Question