Connect with us

AVR ISP Simple Programmer

Discussion in 'Microcontrollers, Programming and IoT' started by LodziaPindol, Mar 9, 2014.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. LodziaPindol

LodziaPindol

Mar 9, 2014
    Hello guys!
    I'm from Poland and i don't speek english very well, so sorry for that. Anyway.. I've got the problem, with AVR Isp simple programmer. I build it using this schematic:
    [​IMG]
    Im using PonyProg, when i run it seems everything is okay. When i click to Read memory it doesn't recive me any error, but when i try to Write program to memory i gives me "writing failed", what is wrong? Sorry ones again for my bad eng. im asking here becasue my polish friends can't help me.

2. KrisBlueNZ

KrisBlueNZ Sadly passed away in 2015

Nov 28, 2011
    That adapter will only work with a "real" parallel port - not a USB parallel adapter. The parallel port may need to be configured as "SPP" ("standard parallel port") in the BIOS Setup of the computer. What type of computer are you using? What operating system are you running on it?

Ask a Question