Connect with us

automation system

Discussion in 'Electronics Homework Help' started by caner, May 16, 2014.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. caner

caner

May 16, 2014
    Describe the design of a simple home automation system. The required functionalities of the system are:
    - Temperature and ventilation control
    - Lighting control
    It should be possible for the user to set some parameters of the system like required temperature, humidity or time at which the electric light should be reduced or turn on/off in a particular room and at selected time. Also an automated mode should be provided in which the system adjusts conditions according to the number of people in a room and the day time. The system should be connected to the Internet network to provide the remote control functionality for the user.
    Design the structure of the system, select components and sketch the structure of the system software.

I dont know how to do it.Can you help me about this topic.
    thank you,

2. Harald Kapp

Harald Kapp Moderator Moderator

Nov 17, 2011
    This is also homework and I will move it too.
    You will not receive complete solutions, rather we will guide you in finding your own solution. Show us what you have done so far.

Please take care of the category you are posting in.

Harald

3. chopnhack

chopnhack

Apr 28, 2014
    Caner, there are many home automation systems commercially available for purchase. Browse the internet for some ideas on how they function, the peripherals used. Many will include photos of the hardware, you can probably get a good look at some of the components. Good luck with your work.

Ask a Question