Connect with us

AUTOMATIC CAR PARKING

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by BHEKI, Sep 9, 2014.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. BHEKI

BHEKI

Aug 28, 2014
    Im new to electronics nd knw little abt the electronics but im doing this small project which is an automatic car parking. Im looking for a circuit diagram for this project or a link where i can get the schematic diagram. im using the PLC's as my micro-controller. on this project i'll have the entry boom gate nd exit one,they will be opened automatically by means of sensors,on the case of sensors i was thinking of using the photo-transistors . The cars entering the parking will will automatically be added and if the parking slot are all filled i want my system disable the entry side so that no cars may enter on the parking while its full.

2. Harald Kapp

Harald Kapp Moderator Moderator

Nov 17, 2011
    The title of your thread is misleading and almost made me ban it as we disencourage modifications to e.g. cars.
    What you seem to require is a gate controller for a parking lot. If that's so, please change the title of your thread accordingly.

3. Gryd3

Gryd3

Jun 25, 2014
    You need to strongly discourage pedestrian traffic, or use alternative sensors. Someone walking past an optical sensor will throw your count off. You will need a way to 'update' or synch your device to correct the stall counts as well. This can all be done.

Ask a Question