Maker Pro
Maker Pro

audiovox car cd player face plate missing

chevywild2533

Sep 17, 2013
audiovox car cd player face plate missing dont wanna bother with getting one wut i want to do is see if i can just make it work some wut with out it like just use the aux on it maybe use it as a crud amp if that can be done thanks very much for any help

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
hi there
welcome to the forums :)

please try and use proper English, it helps us to understand what you are talking about
Speaking of which, its difficult to figure out exactly what you are trying to achieve,
could you clarify please :)

along with that ... how about a pic or 2 of the unit, model number and any other info that would help us help you

cheers
Dave

chevywild2533

Sep 17, 2013
audiovox cd player

sorry but i am just old redneck lol my spelling can be so off that spell check don't know want im trying to say lol anyway like said its a audiovox car cd player model # is cd 12 11 it is missing the face plate one that pops off for security i am trying to make it work with out it and have got the radio to work but cant change volume on it or get cd player to work or switch to aux its just something i wanna do just see if i can for no other reason well like to use aux input for a mp3 player if i cant fig out how to switch it between the controls im sure there is a way seeing i have the radio on now and listing to stations thank you for any help not sure if any pics would help like said no face plate on it at all but if you need them tell me wut you want pics took of back front side inside or wut ever will help and ill post them agine thank you