Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Audio transmitter

Ibraim

Jan 5, 2012
First, i'm new here, so, nice to meet you! =)

Hi, on te internet there are a lot of simple projects of audio transmitters, but only in radio frequency. Do you know any circuit that works at a frequency that can't be captured by a radio? I need to get the signal through an another circuito, made by me.

Thanks! :)

BobK

Jan 5, 2010
Infrared would be an option, but you have to have line of sight between the transmitter and receiver.

Bob

Ibraim

Jan 5, 2012
Thank's bob, yes, it would be a problem. Isn't possible to create a circuit out of the radio frequency?
A radio works between 88 and 108 Mhz, the transmitter has to be small, but the receptor doesn't...

Any idea? =/

Thank you!

BobK

Jan 5, 2010
Thank's bob, yes, it would be a problem. Isn't possible to create a circuit out of the radio frequency?
A radio works between 88 and 108 Mhz, the transmitter has to be small, but the receptor doesn't...

Any idea? =/

Thank you!
88 to 108 MHz is the FM band. This is not all radio frequencies. Your initial post sounded like you wanted a means of transmitting audio that did not use ANY radio frequencies.

Of course you can use frequencies outside the FM band. Amateur radio uses various other bands, for instance.

Bob

Ibraim

Jan 5, 2012
I'm sorry, you're right! I mean something different of radio stations, and not the entire spectrum!... Do you know any circuit? The frequency is not important if i can't get the signal with a radio. Recalling that the transmitter has to be small.

Thanks a lot!