Connect with us

attention Gordon Youd

Discussion in 'Electronic Basics' started by peter, May 8, 2004.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. peter

    peter Guest

    Back in March I placed a posting on this group looking for information
    to help me construct a pressure relief system for a disabled person.
    I've got the basics of what I want and need sorted out now, and am
    looking to get into the specifics. You mentioned in a reply 210304
    that you had already constructed a system which used air bleeder
    valves\system to transfer pressure, which is exactly what I am going
    to construct. Can you send me any further information, particularly
    details of the components used, and even where I might get these
    components or something similar?

Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day