Maker Pro
Maker Pro

asking for a help

gagan

Jul 16, 2012
hey guys ...
m new to this .. i wanna do somthing in electronics but dont have any knowledge about anything like how microcontroller works or how to make any circuit ... i want to make a project neither major nor minor ... so plz guys help me what to do , m helpless ... m jst havin some basics knowledege about equipments such as resistor ,capacitor ,amplifier , types of amplifier ,transisitors ,etc ... plz help me ......

gagan

Jul 16, 2012
its jst f9...
i want that somethin good project that could be represented on the 15th of sep engineer's day ..
m jst entered in the 3rd year of engineering ...
i jst want u to sugesst me that what should be made so that can represent my level....

alfa88

Dec 1, 2010
I will suggest finding a test equipment kit. Be it a multimeter, power supply or signal generator. You will most likely be able to find one that's pre-built cheaper but the knowledge and documentation you get from a kit can be invaluable. Back in the day us old timers had Heathkit, Knightkit, Eico and other kit companies to choose from but these days the pickings are few.

CocaCola

Apr 7, 2012
I have no idea about your level or interest, and I would expect a 3rd year engineer to have at least some ideas floating around his/her head... Toss up some ideas and maybe someone can point you in the right direction...

donkey

Feb 26, 2011
there are hundreds of ideas in my head. start of with what you like or something that interests you. get an idea and tell us where to begin.
what form of engineering you in? maybe something tailored to that would be good.

gagan

Jul 16, 2012
alfa88 - thanks for ur help but could u plz explain more or elaborate what to do with these test equipments kits by giving a lil example so that i could go further nd i hav a go0d start...

gagan

Jul 16, 2012
donkey - i hav an idea about to make a voice recognition lock system . i had construct its flow chart how it will work but dont know what equipments i needed to make it . jst havin an idea about it . i also construct a rough diagram to understand but m not gettin an idea that from where i hav to strt nd wt to do ....????
do u hav any ....????

donkey

Feb 26, 2011
http://www.instructables.com/id/Secret-Knock-Detecting-Door-Lock/
this is a start. it is activated by a secret knock.....
as for voice recognition thats software... if you're good at programming go for it. the easiest way to do it I figure is get a speech recognition software to output only when your voice is heard(have a catchphrase too) and use a usb kit to unlock via servo or solenoid.(either way might stuff up the laptop if connected directly)