Connect with us

Art Installation help

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by kootwellaa, Feb 6, 2014.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. kootwellaa

kootwellaa

Feb 6, 2014
    Hello there,

I am here hoping some clever people could help me :) I am final year Photography student in UK and for my final degree show I would like to do an installation that requires some kind of knowledge in electronics. I want to do this, you can call "electronic book" basically, because the images I have can be only presented in the electronic form, but I still want to have this feeling of touching a book and flipping pages. It would look like there's a book on top of big box (platform?) ant this book would have a rectangular hole in all of the pages and below that book there would be two screens fixed to the top of the box. What I want to achieve is when people flip the pages, the images in the screen would change (like a story). The execution here is the problem. Does anyone have an idea how I could do this without too much hassle? I mean I know this is probably quite ambitious, but I am just kind a in a process of researching.. :)

I've made this very simple sketch just in case :)
    [​IMG]
    Thanks to everyone that has any ideas/thoughts/suggestions :)

2. jpanhalt

jpanhalt

Nov 12, 2013
Ask a Question